Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whistling Straits

There's only one bad things about heading to Whistling Straits, site of the 2010 PGA Championship, next week. The weather.

Unfortunately, my schedule forced me to visit what's been called "a masterpiece in the world of golf." I checked the weather for Kohler, Wisc., and it's supposed to snow today and tomorrow, so there should be snow on the ground when I arrive Monday.

But that should be the only downside to my visit. With plenty of interviews on tap, including one with tournament director, Barry Deach, I should get a good idea why the PGA chose to bring this year's Championship event to Whistling Straits.

That's not all though. The 2015 PGA Championship and 2020 Ryder Cup also will be held at Whistling Straits.

If anyone has anything they'd like to know about this course, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment